Welcome to the Chalet
"Le Charmélie - 1600"
Address: Le Crêt - 74 300 FLAINE
In order to ensure that your stay conditions are pleasant, and that hygiene and safety conditions are guaranteed for all, please take carefully read this regulation.
This accommodation is rented to you for a maximum group of 15 people and for a defined period during your booking, as determined in your rental agreement. Under no circumstances will a client be able to claim any right to stay in the premises outside of this period.
- Arrival time from 16h
- Departure time in the morning before 11h
- This accommodation is rented with bedding (bedsteads and mattresses), duvets, pillows and blankets. You must use fitted sheets to wrap mattresses, pillowcases and duvet covers.
- Sheets and other household linen (bed linens, tea towels, towels) are provided.
- Please provide garbage bags, sponges, coffee filters ...
USE OF PLACES
- All furniture is at your disposal. Please keep them in good condition and keep them clean.
- The supply of water, electricity and heating is included in the rental price. However, in order to respect the environment, we thank you kindly turn off the lights when you leave a room, do not let the water run unnecessarily, and do not leave doors and windows open for a long time if you use the heating.
- All the amenities are at your disposal, subject to normal and reasonable use. In this respect, please do not throw anything into the toilet bowl, except the toilet paper. Only use products compatible with a septic tank.
- Each access door to the dwelling is equipped with a key lock. Be sure to close them when you leave the premises. You are responsible for any theft and damage in case of non-compliance with this clause.
- The accommodation has a large parking lot to park up to 10 vehicles.
SAFETY AND PROPERTY INSTRUCTIONS
- Thank you for respecting the tranquility of the premises and making use of them in accordance with their intended purpose. The sound volume, inside and outside the property, must be contained to respect the tranquility of the neighborhood. In case of conflict and / or complaint, we reserve the right to exclude the customers causing the trouble.
- For respect of the neighborhood, it is forbidden to make noise in the evening after 22h and before 8am.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the accommodation.
- In case of emergency, please notify the emergency services (18 for firefighters, 15 for Samu, 17 for police). Fire extinguishers have been placed in the dwelling.
- The end-of-stay cleaning package is included in the rent. However, please be careful not to leave the accommodation messed up, including the storage of furniture, objects and dishes.
- In case of need, the tenant can also request a cleaning service during his stay at his own expense.
Garbage cans are at your disposal. When you leave, please leave nothing in the bins and clean them.
HOME OF THE ANIMALS
- Animals are allowed but the tenant agrees to make the rental in a state of cleanliness irreproachable, leaving in no case appear the presence of an animal during the stay, including outside the housing.
- Animals should never be left in the dwelling in the absence of their master. Any damage due to animals is the sole responsibility of the tenant and will be deducted from his deposit.
IN CASE OF PROBLEM
- In case of breakdown or malfunction, please contact us without delay at 04.50.90.30.85 or 06.08.87.29.56 (Mr. or Mrs. SEGURET, owners). We will then do our best to remedy the situation. No refund of repairs or repairs can be taken into account without our agreement.
- In case of breakage, disaster or degradation please report it during your stay, even if no damage seems apparent. In case of loss or deterioration of housing elements, the amount of the deposit may be reduced by the cost of rehabilitation or possible replacement.