Overview rental of a ski chalet in the mountains
- SQM 250
Chalet 250m² in Flaine - 15 persons
"The Charmélie 1600"
A traditional mountain chalet, the Charmélie 1600 enjoys an ideal location, located above Flaine Lake, where its landscape is called "Little Canada", and 700m from the slopes of the Grand Massif ski area. The surrounding hiking trails allow you to discover remarkable natural sites. Flaine is a resort renowned in winter for its snow and its extraordinary panorama, but also the summer with its golf 18 holes, one of the highest mountain.
A former 17th century alpine farm, the Charmélie 1600 has been renovated in 2018.This chalet has kept its authenticity while combining comfort, modernity and charm. Its large living room can accommodate groups up to 40 people, and is divided into several spaces where everyone will find his place: bar, large living room, small lounge, dining area, and leisure area. The 7 rooms can accommodate up to 15 people. All have been designed for your comfort and practicality, three have their own shower. A modern kitchen, equipped with professional equipment, will allow you to prepare all your favorite dishes. A large central fireplace will warm your winter evenings. A corner cocooning was arranged in front of the picture windows where you will be able to admire a splendid landscape.
This 250 sqm mountain rental is ideal for family reunions or holidays with friends, for ski holidays in winter, and to enjoy beautiful mountain walks in the Alps in summer. The exterior has a large garden and parking 1000m ² without vis-à-vis, with a beautiful panorama of the mountains, where it is possible to install a marquee for receptions, weddings or other events up to 80 people.
The little story
In 1991, the singer Hugues Aufray had built the chalet in a holiday camp for children ("Indian summer"), with sports and equestrian shows.Then it was exploited until 2017 in Savoyard restaurant ("the farm of Sartot").
We wish you a pleasant stay at the Charmélie 1600.
PRESENTATION OF THE CHALET AND ITS SPACES OF LIFE
7 rooms can accommodate up to 15 people:
- Carline room (2 pers.): 1 double bed 160 * 200 + sink and shower
- Room Ancolie (2 pers.): 1 double bed 160 * 200 + sink and shower
- Gentian Room (2 pers.): 1 double bed 140 * 190 + washbasin and shower
- Myosotis room (2 pers.): 1 single bed + 1 bed in mezzanine + washbasin
- Edelweiss room (2 pers.): 2 single beds 80 * 200 (double bed possible) + washbasin
- Lupine Room (1 pers.): 1 single bed 80 * 200
- Mezzanine Campanule (4 pers.): 4 single beds 80 * 200
An additional bathroom and 3 toilets are available to all (with hair dryer).
The chalet has a large living room of 110m² including:
- Central fireplace
- Large living room by the fire
- Bar area with glass washer, wine bar and fridge
- Reading corner / cocooning mountain view
- Large dining table with extensions for 15 people
- Leisure area including table football, board games, big screen, DVD player, Wi-fi, Hi-Fi, satellite TV. This space can also serve as a meeting room for seminars up to 30 people.
The kitchen is ideally equipped for catering groups:
- 2 refrigerators
- 1 freezer
- 1 professional oven
- 1 professional dishwasher
- 1 professional glass washer
- 1 filter coffee maker
- 1 toaster
- 1 wine cellar
- 1 double sink
- 1 dives for large dishes
- Large work plan
- A scullery equipped with a washing machine, a dryer, a sink and a toilet. Iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner and mop.
The chalet also has a cloakroom, ski storage and safety deposit boxes.
The exteriors include a large private parking, a playground and a barbecue/plancha charcoal, a relaxation area.
Timetable: arrival from 16h, departure before 11h.
Cottage accessible 24/7.
Suitable for people with reduced mobility and children.
Pets allowed after agreement of the renter.
No smoking inside the house.
BENEFITS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- End of stay cleaning * (regular cleaning on request, surcharge)
- Sheets and towels provided to each tenant
- Beds ready at your arrival
- Reception service available by phone 24/24
* Cleaning not included in the price:
The cleaning of the kitchen and its equipment must be carried out by you: dishes, gas stove, ovens, fridges, barbecues, cooking robots, fondue, raclette or pierrade appliances ...
The garbage cans must be emptied and placed in the appropriate containers (glasses, garbage, packaging) located at the entrance to the Charmélie.
PROPOSED SUPPLEMENTARY BENEFITS
Not included in the price. At the prices and conditions of local service providers, subject to availability.
- Rental of a jacuzzi type spa at the week to relax and enjoy the view of the mountains
- Breakfast at home
- Delivery of races
- Catering at home: tailor-made catering service with a complete offer of starters, main courses and desserts.
- Ski equipment rental including transportation to the rental shop
- Ski lessons: an instructor at your disposal for ski or snowboard lessons
- Driving on ice: the Flaine circuit is a reference in France, for beginners or experts, quad or car.
- Transport of people (vehicles of 5 or 9 places, all destinations, 24/7):
- Transfers from / to airports, train stations, discotheques, bars, restaurants ...
- Excursions, ski trips, off-piste recuperations, off-road transportation ...
- Helicopter tour and combined activities:
- Hélo gastronomy
- Transfer between the chalet and the airports
- Other transfers on request
- Baptism by helicopter
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information or services.
Let us know your wishes, we will propose a suitable service
The cottage is available for rent all year, it is possible to rent on weekends outside school holidays, do not hesitate to contact us for any request.
The team of Charmélie 1600
4 Bathroom, 7 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Playroom, 3 Toilet
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 4 Double bed, 1 Loft bed, 8 Single bed
CookingBlender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousBuzzer, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, Safe, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner
Spa & GymFoosball
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Private Garden, Private Playground